Located at - 945 37th Street S.W. Calgary T3C 1S4 - (403) 249 8787

Useful Links


Alberta Courts

Contains information about the courts of Alberta including contacts information and forms.
Visit Website

Alberta Legislation

An alphabetical catalogue of all Alberta’s Statutes.
Visit Website

Divorce Act (Canada), RSC 1985 c.3:

Canada Divorce Act.
Visit Website

Family Law Act, SA 2003 c. F-4.5:

Family Law Act
Visit Website

Matrimonial Property Act

Province of Alberta – Matrimonial Property Act
Visit Website

Alberta Court Forms

Alberta Rules of Court – Family Law Forms
Visit Website

Child Support

Federal Child Support Guidelines

Federal Government web site which contains the Guidelines themselves and information on how to calculate the proper amount of child support.
Visit Website

Federal Child Support Tables

The Department of Justice has created easy tools to determine basic child support amounts.
Visit Website

Maintenance Enforcement Program

Contains information about the program, the application forms to register your maintenance Order and also allows you to view your account on-line.
Visit Website


Parenting after Divorce

This is a Federal Government web site containing an outline of the Government of Canada’s proposed Child-centered Family Justice Strategy, information and resources for parents about the current system and research/ reports on parenting arrangements after separation and divorce.
Visit Website

Dispute Resolution Process

Dispute Resolution Process.
Visit Website

P.A.S.S. – Parenting After Separation Seminars

A required course for separating parents. Free of charge.
Call: (403) 440- 7743

C.L.E.R.C. – Children (and Youths) Legal Education and Resource Centre

Email: clerc@telusplanet.net

Provides resource information about support services and legal services available for children and adolescents.
Call: (403) 207- 9029

Other Resources

Travel Consent Letter

Federal Government sample travel consent letter.
Visit Website

Canada Pension Plan – Credit Division

This form can be filled out and then submitted to divide Canadian Pension Plan credits earned during the marriage.
Visit Website




Back to Top